Recent Topics
Latest topics
hello... Im new to this so i may seem very stupid... I have installed b2evolution and up to now its been really eay and Im lookingforward to making it work how Id like to but I have come across a problem that I dont no how to fix.... Ive tryed uplading… More »
replies

Dec 10, 2006 18:45  
2006-12-10  
Quick question and probably a simple one for experts here. At the moment I show the number of words in a post and the number of views it has received. Is it possible to make showing this conditional on a user being logged in. So regular visitors… More »
replies

Dec 09, 2006 02:11  
2006-12-09  
I do not thrust the "Who is online"-view :( This morning 224 guest are online. That´s is not true. Is there something that I have to change in general to get an correct number of online-users? See screenshot above Regards Joachim More »
replies

Dec 15, 2006 02:41  
2006-12-15  
I have what I think is kind of a unique situation. I have a content management system for folks with their own websites on their own domains. I would like to display the same news blog on each of our clients domains and have it appear to be part of… More »
replies

Dec 08, 2006 20:03  
2006-12-08  
Hi - trying to install new plug-in's (youtube and google). They are loaded in the plug0ins folder. However, there is no 'install' button or listing of the plug-ins on my Admin:Settings:Plug-ings tab. How do I install plug-ins? Thanks in advance for your… More »
replies

Dec 16, 2006 21:17  
2006-12-16  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic