Recent Topics
Latest topics
I cannot seem to get the admin board to switch to English, i know i am in Germany, but to learn how to do things on the board, i would prefer it in English. i have tried to change where i could to English with the pop down menus, but nothing happened.… More »
replies

Mar 07, 2005 21:57  
2005-03-07  
I saw in another post, that to migrate from one server to another, just download your old blog folder, install b2evolution on the new server, and drop the old folder over the new one. Well... I did that and it gives me an error relating to the mysql. I… More »
replies

Mar 08, 2005 01:14  
2005-03-08  
I'm trying to add a custom tag button into the b2evo edit window (the admins area where you write your blogs into). There's a bunch of them from <em> to <link> but I wish to add a bold tag. Is this possible and if so, which of the files do I… More »
replies

Mar 05, 2005 23:50  
2005-03-05  
Hey guys, I've made a website for a local band but I have decided to update it. I was rather hoping that it could all be powered by b2evo. Currently the news is powered by b2, then there is an "about page" which features info on each band member. The… More »
replies

Mar 05, 2005 23:16  
2005-03-05  
Hello - some newbie questions: 1)is there a way to add a whole bunch of categories at once? I'm trying to implement GTD and i'd like to add categories for each of my projects, etc...and I'm wondering if there's a way to just populate the category list… More »
replies

Mar 05, 2005 19:06  
2005-03-05  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic