Recent Topics
Latest topics
I would like to investigate having alternating styles for "comments" with it comprising nothing more than a colour difference. Could someone point me in the right direction to achieve this. Maybe it is even possible for posts ??? Any help appreciated.… More »
replies

Feb 23, 2005 10:34  
2005-02-23  
How do I Turning OFF HTML Checking? I want to embed the following test code, but I get an error: Invalid post, please correct these errors: Illegal tag: html Parser error: mismatched tag: head near </meta></head> <bod I'm using Stylus… More »
replies

Feb 22, 2005 06:59  
2005-02-22  
what I would like to do is be able to list archives by date, as they are, but by title only and not including the post itself, is that a possibility? before anyone hits me with a UTFSF, i did and couldn't find much relevance. help a noob for me,… More »
replies

Feb 17, 2005 14:31  
2005-02-17  
I installed and set up b2evolution... whenever i try to access my blog from the computer it's installed in.. i can see the skin... and everything looks normal and fine... when i try to access the blog from a different computer on the network I can't see… More »
replies

Feb 17, 2005 23:11  
2005-02-17  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic