Recent Topics
I hope someone can help with this CSS formatting issue. I am displaying my blog in a frame and I only want it to scroll vertically. Yet in Windows IE6 I can't for the life of me get rid of the freaking horizontal scroll. Even though there is nothing… more »

Jul 09, 2004 08:09  
Another thing that I started missing from geeklog. This provides a form to email a blog user without ever revealing the reciepients email address. So now it is safe to solicit email on your blog without risking that a spammer will pick up the address.… more »

Mar 23, 2006 04:37  
Please forgive me for my densities. I am a REAL newbie here. I've looked for this doing a search, and haven't seen it, so here goes... I have registered a couple friends, made their level "1" and still when they log in, it says: Since you're a newcomer,… more »

Jul 04, 2005 21:17  
on installation, I filled mysql username/password/database/host and click 'update config file', the page went blank, showing nothing. Adding some printf in /install/index.php shows it hangs in $DB = new DB( $conf_db_user, $conf_db_password,… more »

Jul 08, 2004 09:57  
Hello all, I have another question, although this one is pretty basic. What is a stub file and how can I use it to my advantage? Perhaps if I knew the origins of the 'stub' it might be an eaiser concept to understand. I can't seem to find a… more »

May 19, 2004 10:45  
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic
blog engine – This forum is powered by b2evolution CMS, a complete engine for your website.