Recent Topics

b2evolution Support

Hello all; I have the latest version installed at www.codeeverything.net. I followed the directions to install the underground_skin into the skin folder. I attempted to install it and I can't even get it to show up in any of the lists. I eventually gave… more »
replies

Mar 13, 2017 23:34  
2017-03-13  
Trying to moderate and change a comments status (Review to Members) from 'collections' / 'comments' / 'full text view' results in a BAD REQUEST error. Status does not change. Using the Button! One has to Edit the comment to change the status. I found… more »
replies

Mar 10, 2017 02:48  
2017-03-10  
I get the "Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons", obviously. Code in question in config.php // To help debugging severe errors, you'll probably want PHP to display the errors on screen. if( $debug > 0 ||… more »
replies

Mar 01, 2017 17:47  
2017-03-01  
I recently installed 6.8.7-stable on a fresh LAMP server and I get the following error on the bottom of nearly every back office page, some font office pages, and tabs like "System Status" show nothing but the error. Fatal error: Uncaught… more »
replies

Feb 25, 2017 10:55  
2017-02-25  
The following I pray receives a speedy reply in order that I know what is possible and where this topic stand. I know the dev team are working hard and have to prioritize, but please consider this request. I setup websites for clients and are working… more »
replies

Feb 16, 2017 17:58  
2017-02-16  
Legend
Discussion topic