Recent Topics

General Support

Is there a way to add a link to the entry on the main page that will allow for users to email the entry to a friend? Here is an example (it is a Wordpress example) and am hoping that B2E has this ability... http://www.glamdring.org/wp/ Thanks! W. Hil more »
replies

Jul 10, 2005 21:54  
2005-07-10  
I'm new to the board and to B2, so please be gentle. I was looking for a way to disable the "New Posts" that shows up on the sidebar of the blog. I didn't know if it was a setting in the control panel or if I had to edit the code itself to remove it.… more »
replies

Jul 12, 2005 15:32  
2005-07-12  
I have found that the size of the short name is limited to something too short. I have one 'short name' that doesn't have a space between the two words and I want it to. However I can't put the space in without removing a letter. There should be a way… more »
replies

Aug 16, 2005 20:48  
2005-08-16  
Validity & Security Checking Hi Guys: I want to inject HTML, XHTML and Java script into my Blog postings. And yes, I do understand the dangers of XSS. One of the ways I?m told EVIL code can be injected into your Blog giving hackers access to your… more »
replies

Nov 18, 2006 18:07  
2006-11-18  
Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic