Recent Topics

General Support

Validity & Security Checking Hi Guys: I want to inject HTML, XHTML and Java script into my Blog postings. And yes, I do understand the dangers of XSS. One of the ways I?m told EVIL code can be injected into your Blog giving hackers access to your… more »
replies

Nov 18, 2006 18:07  
2006-11-18  
Yesterday we started noticing our site slowing down and having numerous database not found errors. After some troubleshooting I figured out it was due to an extemely large evo_hitlog table in the database. It seems with all of the referrer spam the… more »
replies

Aug 03, 2005 23:42  
2005-08-03  
I am operating an istallation where most users would get a blog and a link blog. I've hidden the linkblogs that I've set up by not including in the blog list. However the entries in the link blogs still show up in the BLOG ALL which is a shame as I want… more »
replies

Nov 01, 2005 18:04  
2005-11-01  
I've read all of the past strings about trying to import blogger posts and none of those "magical tricks" happen to work. I've installed b2, b2evo, wordpress, etc, etc, and used every possible import/export script ---I've even tried the moveable type… more »
replies

Mar 15, 2008 19:17  
2008-03-15  
I've been working lately to find an audio and video embedding solution that is XHTML-valid, streams, *inexpensive* and compatible with b2evo. I have them. Yay! :D The necessary <object> tags and attributes have been added to the formatting.php… more »
replies

Jan 23, 2006 17:31  
2006-01-23  
Is there an easy way to make it so when a user registers, a blog is created automatically that they have full access to? And then can the blog be referenced via username, rather than blog id? ie /index.php?blog=username I'm trying to figure out if… more »
replies

Dec 14, 2005 17:20  
2005-12-14  
Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic