Recent Topics

General Support

Hi! I've been trying to figure out how to include "content pages" aka, pages that I want to be part of my blog (and take advatage of b2's skinning) like, what many skins do with archives. I'd have a link to "profile" on my sidebar, and clicking it would… more »
replies

Jul 07, 2005 03:28  
2005-07-07  
I read in other posts about making a category or blog just for "sticky" posts. But then they go on to only explain how to do it with a blog. Couldn't you just make a category called "sticky" and code just that category to display at the desired place in… more »
replies

May 26, 2006 00:37  
2006-05-26  
Hi all, Happy New Year. I'm not happy with my host. My site has only been up for a month, and its already been down at least 4 times. I get SQL errors a lot. And when it does load its very slow. This isn't working anymore, I need a new host. Can someone… more »
replies

Apr 28, 2007 17:37  
2007-04-28  
Hi - I'm a newbie working through trial and error. I think I've got this worked out, but I'd like to double-check before I do something disastrous. I've installed b2evo, meddled with templates etc to set it up as I want it. Now I'm getting ambitious and… more »
replies

Mar 09, 2006 22:25  
2006-03-09  
Hi, I get a MySQL error when installing, right after the first page or so: MySQL error! Error establishing a database connection! 1. Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password? 2. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname? 3. Are… more »
replies

Jul 05, 2005 00:47  
2005-07-05  
Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic