Recent Topics

General Support

I realize there may be a bajillion reasons why this might occur. My installation ran very smoothly, and the administration program where I can edit and update my blog works just fine, so I am sure the database is all setup just fine. But every time I… more »
replies

Sep 22, 2005 10:59  
2005-09-22  
how can i edit my admin password & user? or change it through the file manager. the problem is that.. when i install.. they never asked me to configure my admin user & password.. so i think its is not set up.. how do i set it up.. the whole… more »
replies

Aug 19, 2005 19:56  
2005-08-19  
I noticed that when you click on a permalink or header it takes you to JUST that post, but I was also kind of annoyed that it took all of my sidebar navigation away. Is there an edit that I can apply to the Kubric2Evo style so that is keeps ALL of my… more »
replies

Jul 21, 2005 23:53  
2005-07-21  
Hi! I've been trying to figure out how to include "content pages" aka, pages that I want to be part of my blog (and take advatage of b2's skinning) like, what many skins do with archives. I'd have a link to "profile" on my sidebar, and clicking it would… more »
replies

Jul 07, 2005 03:28  
2005-07-07  
I read in other posts about making a category or blog just for "sticky" posts. But then they go on to only explain how to do it with a blog. Couldn't you just make a category called "sticky" and code just that category to display at the desired place in… more »
replies

May 26, 2006 00:37  
2006-05-26  
Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic