Recent Topics

Templates, skins, XHTML and CSS

Hi guys, I've been asking for help in the how to? forum and the guys there helped me a lot. But after all their help, I got stucked with some CSS issues. I'm making a main entrance page for my website, wich will have some pictures, links and a little… more »
replies

Apr 02, 2005 01:09  
2005-04-02  
Hi, I am new to this and I was wondering if there was anyway to modify the location of items that are located on the side columns of my blog. I currently have my blog entries showing up on the main content part of the page and on the right hand column… more »
replies

Mar 26, 2005 21:16  
2005-03-26  
Ok so I deleted everything on the side bar from my template, but for dome reason my page lis aligned as if the side bar is still there, instead of taking up a full page, it is more like half, all help appreciated if you need screen shots I can post them. more »
replies

Mar 23, 2005 14:26  
2005-03-23  
Hi, i am a newbie in using b2evolution and also using php, i already installed the b2evolution. my problem was i wanted to use a plain blog (no skins) i mean i just want to display text on the my website. I am using iframe to display the contents of my… more »
replies

Mar 23, 2005 08:51  
2005-03-23  
I'm new to b2evolution but I'm really impressed so far. I have been using a basic .html file (designed in photoshop/imageready and exported to .html) but I'd like to incorporate the .php engine into my page design. If someone could give me some pointers… more »
replies

Mar 19, 2005 18:54  
2005-03-19  
Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic