Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2016 17:01    

Hello,
could anybody please give me a link to a documentation of the info dot renderer plugin, especially the syntax explanation?

Thanks in advance
Regards, will

2 Feb 19, 2016 19:43

Hi @saunders ,
I can't find out the document either. However I find the way to use it.
Wish following screenshots would help you :

3 Feb 20, 2016 11:21

Hi @haharen,

great! Thanks a lot for your prompt and helpful support!

Regards,
will

5 Feb 20, 2016 12:20

Hi @haharen & @mgsolipa,

[image:34:]

uuups; that works great when using attached images with position "teaser". Inline (eg ) the infodots do not work in my case. Is this plugin restricted to position teaser?

Thanks in advance and regards, will

6 Feb 25, 2016 10:02

Hi @haharen & @mgsolipa,

I noticed that using infodots the image is no longer responsive. Would appreciate to loose the infodot in mobile formats than to have an endless scrollbar. How can I manage this in case I want to use infodot for desktop users?

Thanks in advance,
Regards

PS: Could anyone help towards my Question mentioned in the post before?

7 Feb 26, 2016 09:08

Hi @saunders
Sorry, I try to study and test this function, it seems that we can't achieve this goal through simple changes(Maybe I did not understand the code, it's not easy).

8 Feb 26, 2016 18:22

@saunders Yes, I confirm this plugin works with "Teaser" and "After-more" images only. Inline images are not currently supported, let me figure out if it's possible in the near future.

Can you send share a URL to see it working in your site?

I see no problems with the responsiveness of the image itself but, as you said, with the dot loosing its original place due to the resized image. Maybe you can add a css rule: display: none, from certain screen width to hide the dot according to the current viewport.

9 Feb 26, 2016 20:47

@mgsolipa infodot is really an awesome feature! Would be great to see it working also inline Here is a link to see it working: [...] [625:327] (Please don't publish this post with this link)

As you can see, the image does not resize because of the infodot. I tried it without infodot and resize worked pretty. Obviously the plugin keeps the image unresized to secure the original place of the infodot.

@haharen thanks for trying!

Regards, will

10 Mar 01, 2016 07:27

All right @saunders, the image is not responsive in Firefox. In Chrome and Safari the image adjusts itself according the viewport. We will look for a fix.

12 Mar 04, 2016 21:50

I think we should try to make this plugin work with ppercentage values to specify position relative to the image width and height.

Form is loading...