Recent Topics

1 Jan 12, 2015 12:46    

I'm getting an error editing a post:

Incorrect string value: '\xA0...' for column 'iver_content' at row 1(Errno=1366)

Your query: Save a version of the Item

INSERT INTO evo_items__version( iver_ID, iver_itm_ID, iver_edit_user_ID, iver_edit_datetime, iver_status, iver_title, iver_content )
SELECT "3" AS iver_ID, post_ID, post_lastedit_user_ID, post_datemodified, post_status, post_title, post_content
FROM evo_items__item
WHERE post_ID = 312

Recently upgraded to 5.2.0

2 Jan 12, 2015 13:46

I seem to be able to create posts, but editing them are when the error is thrown...

3 Jan 15, 2015 19:55

Hi @scribbly,

Please make sure that your locale is properly set to use the utf8 version. If you're upgrading from a lower version of b2evolution, it's possible that this parameter remains set to use the latin1 version, so please verify.

This is the related manual page: http://b2evolution.net/man/locales-tab. Just make sure that your site is configured as in the screenshot ( if you use en-US, of course ). Also check the steps enumerated in this comment: http://forums.b2evolution.net/5-2-0-cyrillic-characters-replaced-by-character#c103562, in order to automatically change the locales to the users and collections as well.

Regards!

4 Jan 19, 2015 14:35

OK: Thanks.

I've since upgraded to 5.2.1 and have not noticed a problem yet (tho' have not given it much of a chance either).

I did have the default set to en-au that iso-8859-1, not utf-8. Does that mean I can't use en-au?

5 Jan 24, 2015 13:48

Does that mean I can't use en-au?

Well, then I'm not sure if that is the source of the problem. Please, let us know if you get the same error again.

Thanks.

6 Jan 26, 2015 10:37

Thanks, will do... have a couple of posts to get off today/tomorrow.

Appreciate the help (not to mention the software)!!

7 Jan 30, 2015 16:02

Here it is again...

I'd made a couple of posts, multiple updates ok, but this one got around to the 3 or 4th save and then this error.

Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

Incorrect string value: '\x85\x0D\x0A\x0D\x0A<...' for column 'iver_content' at row 1(Errno=1366)

Your query: Save a version of the Item

INSERT INTO evo_items__version( iver_ID, iver_itm_ID, iver_edit_user_ID, iver_edit_datetime, iver_status, iver_title, iver_content )

SELECT "2" AS iver_ID, post_ID, post_lastedit_user_ID, post_datemodified, post_status, post_title, post_content

FROM evo_items__item

WHERE post_ID = 323
Backtrace:

debug_die( "<p class="error">MySQL error!</p>\n<div><p><strong>Incorrect string value: '\x85\x0D\x0A\x0D\x0A<...' for column 'iver_content' at row 1(Errno=1366)</strong></p>\n<p class="error">Your query: Save a version of the Item</p><pre>INSERT INTO evo_items__vers…" )
File: /home/mitup2/public_html/b/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 668
DB->print_error( "", "", "Save a version of the Item" )
File: /home/mitup2/public_html/b/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 881
DB->query( "INSERT INTO T_items__version( iver_ID, iver_itm_ID, iver_edit_user_ID, iver_edit_datetime, iver_status, iver_title, iver_content )\n	SELECT "2" AS iver_ID, post_ID, post_lastedit_user_ID, post_datemodified, post_status, post_title, post_content\n…", "Save a version of the Item" )
File: /home/mitup2/public_html/b/inc/items/model/_item.class.php on line 4957
Item->dbupdate( )
File: /home/mitup2/public_html/b/inc/items/items.ctrl.php on line 840
require( "/home/mitup2/public_html/b/inc/items/items.ctrl.php" )
File: /home/mitup2/public_html/b/admin.php on line 250
Ignored last: 1

8 Feb 01, 2015 14:20

One thing I think I've noticed, is that the error gets thrown only when posts contain linked images.

That seems odd, eh? But that seems to be true... Does it help with the error?

Form is loading...