Recent Topics

1 Nov 29, 2006 16:40    

My blog at http://www.bikerlawblog.com indexes very high for certain keywords on Google. However, I have not yet received a page rank for my Blog from Google.

Is there something with B2evolution which prevents Google from ranking the page?

Thanks,

3 Dec 01, 2006 13:46

I see. I guess my real question is whether there is something with the sofware that prevents Google from giving it a rank?

I am literally on the front page of Google for many keywords and yet no rank. I have had static pages rank in 1 month.

I am not sure what version the B2evolution front page is using. I am using version 1.81-rc.

It does not make sense that I have not been ranked yet.

4 Dec 01, 2006 16:40

Google only updates page rank every few months, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

¥

6 Dec 03, 2006 10:02

@Storm: Don't worry to much about the pagerank as it doesn't really matter.

If you want know more about the how and why you should probably read some seo websites/blogs/forums.

Best!

7 Dec 03, 2006 15:07

lokari wrote:

Don't worry to much about the pagerank as it doesn't really matter.

I like you already!

Blog because you want to blog. Post what you want to post about. If you really want search engines to love you then keep your code tidy and your content on topic. And embrace the fact that google didn't have a page rank until they decided to make it up. Or amazon. Or paypal. Or youtube. Or /.. Or rocketboom, not that I personally have a clue what rocketboom was all about.

8 Dec 03, 2006 17:02

I am blogging and putting good content up! I will try to keep it up.

I guess that's all that I can do. It is just wierd that my static pages got a rank and the Blog has not is all. Like I said if you search for certain keywords on Google I am on the first page of results.

Oh well............

Form is loading...