Recent Topics

1 Dec 03, 2006 20:30    

I am running version 1.81-rc stable on my Blog. I have been blogging for about 3-4 months now and getting thousands of hits per month on the Blog.

I was just informed by a user using one of my manual email links that they cannot register on the blog or email using the email icon.

The re-direct URL is not processing correctly. I have already notified my hosting company about the problem. I have a reseller account and usually everything works perfectly.

I read another thread here about the problem. I am wondering if this problem could have something to do with the htaccess folder in the root?

I read another thread about other people having the same problem and that it could be an Apache Module that is setup to prevent spam injection scripts. Does anyone have more information that they can provide?

I do not want to have to do any hacks because stk is customizing my Blog and I want to be able to upgrade in the future without worrying about dealing with hacks.

Does anyone have any insight into this issue?

Thanks,

3 Dec 03, 2006 23:01

I have notified my host. I will see what they say before I request a hack to fix this. Thanks man.

Form is loading...