Recent Topics

1 Feb 06, 2007 14:33    

I am using the custom skin for now and have set several widgets but the do not appear in the side bar. Is this feature currently working or still under development? Or is there a setting I have not configured to make the widgets work in the side bar? The widgets for the footer appear to work.

Thanks for the help
Geo

2 Feb 10, 2009 02:28

I've got widgets showing, but can't edit.

3 Feb 10, 2009 09:16

Could you be a smidge more precise?

Do you have an edit icon ?
Does the settings page appear ?

¥

4 Feb 10, 2009 15:44

Thx for getting back with me. Awesome s/w. I placed a screenshot at: http://www.isrv.org/images/widget.jpg
When i click on the Edit Widget icon. Nothing happens. If you'd like a guest logon, be happen to accomodate. Thx again. archie

5 Feb 10, 2009 15:54

Hi 37stories. Nice to see you in the forums.

Hey I saw your post in the "I'm showing off" forum and noticed you said you went with a CVS version and notice this is in the CVS forum. Still, you are using an unofficial package. Hopefully you are fully aware of how that means you are using something that no one expects to be "official" yah?

Having said that, Mr Untypeable is king dingaling on weird stuff that might happen in the future, so ... yeah ... talk to him and ignore me ;)

6 Feb 10, 2009 16:10

BB, great sense of humor! I've enjoyed reading your previous post on other issues.

The code naturally drives one to the quirty side. I'm guessing at this point I just wait to hear from the great illustrious "Untypeable" to give me advice on something that doesn't officially exist. :)

archie

7 Feb 10, 2009 16:19

Windows explorer? :O :roll: ... sheesh, cutting edge sofware, crap browser ... go for the middle ground, install windows 98 and FF -x.x :D

A guest login would be cool ... unfortunately I'll only be able to test it in a decent browser :roll:

¥

8 Feb 10, 2009 16:24

OUCH! Break my heart! What's cool about FF is all the addons. Whats not cool about FF is all the addons. Anyway. Will install shortly and get back with you. How best to communicate the logon?

9 Feb 10, 2009 16:38

Ok. I've been whacked. IE misbehaved. FF accesses the widget fine. Thx. Groan...

10 Feb 10, 2009 16:43

Heh, you can PM me a login and I'll take a look next time I get a chance to degrade and use IE7 ( possibly as early as tomorrow :( )

¥

Form is loading...