Recent Topics

1 Feb 24, 2007 05:48    

All gone! You can get skins for 1.9.* from the real skins site at http://skins.b2evolution.net/

2 Feb 24, 2007 06:15

Re Feedback:
Cosmetic only......
The k2e_blue skin requires some CSS margin at the top of bPosts and the Menu. The first topic heading sits crammed up against the header image in the default download.

Nice work getting it all together.

3 Feb 24, 2007 15:21

John can you tell me what browser you're using, and I guess what version of that browser? Also what page you're seeing this on because I can't duplicate it at all using FF2. Attaching a screen shot that shows the nature of the beast in addition to browser and click-path would be sweeet.

4 Feb 24, 2007 16:09

Edb
I use Firefox 2.0.0.2 but it's the same in IE7 and Opera 9
The div id=bPosts extends app 20px into the blue header and the h2 for the first post butts up to the blue header.

Screen shot attached

5 Feb 24, 2007 16:25

Ah. No bloglist is the reason you're seeing what you're seeing. It's not a problem with the skin given that the skin includes a bloglist, but you can fix it by tweaking stylesheet.css to compensate for the lacking bloglist. In that file find something that looks quite similar to this, then make it be this:

#BlogListL, #BlogListC, #BlogListR {
margin : 0 32px 0 32px;

I'll add a note to the zip file that explains how to achieve a cosmetically appealing blog if you want to have no bloglist. Never gave it any thought is why it's not there now.

Thanks!

EDIT: Actually technically speaking the bloglist might be "present but empty". Effectively it's the same thing eh? I used the developer add-on to test the mod on your blog in that skin and found it to be ultra-cool, so hopefully you will to.

6 Feb 25, 2007 03:14

Classic

Cosmetically everything looks fine. Enabled it on my live blog. Everything seems to display right in all 3 browsers. Tested calendar, permalink among others. I'll try a post and post back if I encounter any errors. Thanks for the update.

7 Mar 01, 2007 02:32

Thanks phatchopolis. I just added 2 more and edited the initial post to point out that I didn't have "previous next" links on permalink pages. They're back in now. Sorry 'bout that!

8 Mar 06, 2007 01:07

clean and plain are now in the first post. enjoy.

Form is loading...