Recent Topics

1 Mar 07, 2007 11:14    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi

I've done a search for this, but surprisingly there doesn't appear to be any previous requests for this, so either I'm doing something new (unlikely), or the question is so dumb I'm the first one to have had to ask it (more likely :))

I'm trying to customize the login screen for my blog site, so along side the b2e logo and link I want to place my web sites logo and link, but I can't seem to figure out which file(s) to modify.

I've spent some time in the FAQ's and the docs, but without much help.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
H

2 Mar 07, 2007 11:36

Hi,I'm not certain, but try looking at the files in...
inc/VIEW/login

You should be able to tweak the files in there but please...back up original files before you do anything

3 Jun 01, 2007 04:22

Hank,

Did you get that worked out as far as making modifications to the login pages graphics and so on? I need to do that as well...can you offer any further information? Thanks.

4 Jun 01, 2007 07:14

John is right, edit the header.php file in inc/VIEW/login to change the login screen.
But it isn't as easy as editing an html file because it uses some PHP code too. If you are not familiar with php just try to play around with it and post if you have any problems with changing it to the way you want.
And like John said, you should definitely make a backup of the files before you change anything.

Form is loading...