Recent Topics

1 May 07, 2007 23:38    

When first changing the admin pwd on a new clean install of 1.10 (the very first thing I did) I got the expected page, suffixed with this:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in [my path]/blog/inc/MODEL/sessions/_session.class.php on line 157

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in [my path]/blog/inc/MODEL/sessions/_session.class.php on line 167

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [my path]/blog/inc/MODEL/sessions/_session.class.php:157) in [my path]/blog/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 39

The pwd was correctly changed. Not sure if this really is a bug or my own poor configuration but there were no other apparent ill effects. This is not a production install anyway so I'm not troubled.

I thought someone might want to know, as this is a beta and all that.

2 May 08, 2007 01:13

I'm no expert on this stuff, but it seems like a setting your host has imposed on you. "ini_set() has been disabled" is what makes me think that. Still I'm sure the developers would want to know that even though it works the user is getting error messages.

3 May 20, 2007 02:32

Thank you for reporting Filthio.

This will be fixed in 1.10.1 and b2evo should no longer try to use init_set() when it is disabled.

Form is loading...