Recent Topics

1 May 15, 2007 11:32    

Something someone said about stumbling onto a great thread made me think "wouldn't it be cool if we had a thread about the best threads in the forums?" Are they threads or topics? Whatever: they got links like forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=NUMBER and they link to a thread.

So here's the deal: you list your top ten in whatever order you like. Link the thread/topic and say why it's cool to you. Could be because it was funny or helpful or you like everyone's avatar. Hopefully most people won't pick threads that have obsolete information in them, but whatever reason it's a top ten for you works for this.

I'll do my top ten after my stupid work shift ends. I'm at lunch right now so not enough time to pick my way down to ten. My "watched topics" list is almost 2 pages long ... :roll:

3 May 16, 2007 21:14

muahahahah, yes that is a good read isn't it :) I'm surprised someone else didn't suggest that one!

You are so tricky.

4 May 16, 2007 22:56

Their soo coming after you Yabba.

I would say most of the ones in the chat away forum, where we just go totally off topic and talk about beer, good times.

But just for a quick search, prolly this one http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=10624

Or probably one or two that have "vanished" since they were posted...

5 May 17, 2007 23:39

Heh. I pretty much forgot about that brief moment in time. Crap I gotta go to work again today. That sucks, but I'll see about a few of my favorites here. Seems most of my "watched topics" are groovy hacks or good info about what to do. There's too much for me to remember the ones that were fun when they were live is the thing. Oh well eh? In no particular order:

Form is loading...