Recent Topics

1 May 16, 2007 23:06    

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I thought I'd see if there were any takers to either HELP me with this skin or take on the job altogether.

I have designed how I would like my skin to look.

I have installed the amazing b2evo system on my server, I have a few customizations that I would love to make (skin, etc.) and was curious if anyone was interested on taking on a skinning project?

For an idea of what skin I'm looking for, please see http://www.laurabruenphoto.com/blog.gif

I would ideally like the top to be drop down menus - so obviously this would require some customizations and I would like the posts to show up in a scrolling box on the front (see example).

Possible??

Thanks in advance!

Laura Bruen

2 May 17, 2007 11:50

The link you provided is dead. :(

And moved to the Skins forum. :)

4 May 18, 2007 04:31

The link is still no good... why not click on the link yourself to test it after putting it up?

5 May 18, 2007 05:03

yep, link is dead ^^

6 May 19, 2007 06:11

The link is working now... not that I could help, (but, it needed a bump... because it was dead so long) and now those true skinning pros can now see it.

7 May 19, 2007 06:56

Easy. How about conditions instead of a payment? Simple conditions: the skin has a link to b2evolution.net and, when added to the skins repository, will have a link to you as the designer.

PM me if you're into it, but I gotta go out right now because a friend's dad just died so he's got a 1500 mile trip in front of him and no one to take care of his rats.

Form is loading...