Recent Topics

1 May 20, 2007 11:39    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi, I've been working on a custom skin but I'm running into some problems with displaying blogs. Here's a link to the site: http://www.deadotaku.com

Since I have a seperate column for the link blog, and plan on updating it regularly, I don't want it showing up in the left column. Since that seems nearly impossible from what I've read, I figure it'd be easier to just display one blog in that column, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Right now I just copied the code out of the "posts" section of the custom skin, but that seems to display all posts. Can anyone help? Thanks.

2 May 20, 2007 17:16

You should check out all the default information in your blog!!!

Blog #1 is an aggregator blog, meaning it shows all posts from all blogs. No other blog will show linkblog posts UNLESS it's the linkblog. I've seen some blogs where the person sets it up so that blog N uses blog N as the linkblog, meaning everything shows up twice. Weird....

Anyway if you're setting up to use blog #1 as the default blog that will explain why you're seeing linkblog posts in the main section of the page. Simply change to making blog #2 be your 'default' blog and you won't have this issue.

Form is loading...