Recent Topics

1 Sep 01, 2007 04:30    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi Guys,

I was trying to fit a skin to my webpage, but I can not quite get the hang of it. I used ' Midnight ' and changed colors and grafix and sizes.... but i could not quite fit it into the space it is suppoesd to fit.

It is ' streatching ' my web page and I read the articles but can't seem to understand english anymore :p

http://dungeon.at.liquid-fire.info/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=77

( well if you load the page, the text first gets into the right hand menu and if you hit the refresh button it gets displayed fully, but streatches the web page (calendar should be over the right hand menue)

Than I was wondering... is it possible to link the archive and the categories as seperat pages, rather than displaying them on the main page?
I would like to realy just have the blog entries on the first page and give the chance for archives etc over different buttons/pages rather than straigt on the front page.

I have the buttons, but wouldn't know what to link...and if it would actually work.... :?:

any hint is apericiated.
Sorry for asking so much, but I am trying to learn but it is different than i thought :roll:

Form is loading...