Recent Topics

1 Sep 18, 2007 22:33    

Hello,

I ran into a database upgrade error while upgrading a clean install of 1.10.2 to 2.0.1 Alpha. Here is the info:

Altering table «sessions»...

* Changed type of sessions.sess_ID from int(11) to sess_ID INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, DROP PRIMARY KEY
An unexpected error has occured!

Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key(Errno=1075)

Your query:
ALTER TABLE sessions CHANGE COLUMN sess_ID sess_ID INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, DROP PRIMARY KEY

I figure this probably doesn't require a response right away, but if there's a quick fix that needs to go in before beta, that would be great. This latest version looks fantastic, and I can't wait to use it production.

I'm running this on Apache/1.3.37, PHP 5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.27.

2 Sep 22, 2007 23:53

I have recently run a 1.10.2 to 2.0.2 upgrade and did not stumble onto this.

Sure there's been some fixes in 2.0.2 already but none of them involved the sessions table as far as I recall.

This is odd.

3 Sep 28, 2007 17:24

This issue was solved by first upgrading to 2.0.0 Alpha, and then to 2.0.1 Alpha in turn. This is odd, however, because the update from 2.0.0 Alpha to 2.0.1 Alpha did not require any database modification. Therefore, there must be a difference between the database updater for 2.0.1 Alpha, and that of 2.0.0 Alpha. Either way, I'm looking forward to 2.0.2. Any hints on when it is coming our way?

Form is loading...