Recent Topics

1 Nov 08, 2007 15:53    

Under Tools -> Scheduler
I get a page full of error messages... most of them like related to...
inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php

The same thing occurs in the Antispam blacklist page as well.

Never seen this before. ??

EDIT: Also happens with the USERS page, Stats -referring Domains and User Agents

And.... Post List tab generates this error beside every post.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/site/inc/items/model/_item.class.php on line 1820

2 Nov 09, 2007 04:13

Yep, it's almost everywhere. Seems that the backoffice skin wasn't updated with the 2.1 Skins version yet.

I get related errors from skins created for v2.0, so might be related or something.

I'm thinking not upgrading for production use for now.

3 Nov 09, 2007 22:12

I'm seeing this also, for the first time. The "notices" are lik this:

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined property: formstart in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1304

Notice: Undefined property: no_title_fmt in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1308

Notice: Undefined property: fieldstart in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 391

Notice: Undefined property: labelstart in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 2650

Notice: Undefined property: labelend in /public_html/blogs/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 2661

4 Nov 09, 2007 23:25

Maybe a partial solution... I found these errors come whenever $Results->filter_area is set.

In line 875 of inc/_core/ui/results/_results.class.php you find the following:

$this->Form = new Form( regenerate_url( $ignore ), $this->param_prefix.'form_search', 'post', 'blockspan' ); // COPY!!

But, the thing is, 'blockspan' is not a valid option for the Form constructor.

So I changed the said line to

$this->Form = new Form( regenerate_url( $ignore ), $this->param_prefix.'form_search', 'post', NULL); // COPY!!

And it worked. Now the forms where you can toggle filters won't give the annoying warnings, but they look a little bit ugly, which probably can be fixed tweaking the CSS files, something I'll leave to a more enterprising soul.

5 Dec 01, 2007 16:34

Austriaco wrote:

And it worked. Now the forms where you can toggle filters won't give the annoying warnings, but they look a little bit ugly, which probably can be fixed tweaking the CSS files, something I'll leave to a more enterprising soul.

Perfect! I don't see anything ugly about the forms... :roll:
Any comments on this from developers, apart from the cryptic sticky? :)

6 Dec 01, 2007 17:00

The cryptic sticky is in fact about the solution. Just be patient and wait for 2.2 to come out.

Good luck

Form is loading...