Recent Topics

1 Nov 17, 2007 10:57    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi everyone,
i thought to include a chat on my blog, so when you see that a friend is connected, you can click on its nickname and chat with him!!! I didn't find any plugin for b2evolution... Maybe someone already developped one???
PS: I'm always running on the last version (i'm an addict)!!! :lol:

An other idea was to include avatar, but i think there are already some posts... i'm going to look for that,

Tks for yours answers for the chat! Bye :D

3 Nov 17, 2007 11:30

Tks for your answer!!! you were faster to answer than me to post lol

Meebo seems sympathic but i would like a chat for members of the blog, not for everyone, so a blog would appear when people log in (so they can use their nickname...), which allow to send them an instant private message! (my blog has +/- 50 members and all of them know themselves...)

So i'm looking a chat which work with the actual bd of b2evolution (for the login)... I hope you understand me because i'm french... :-/

If i don't find it, i think i will use meebo... and if it is the case does someone know if it can appears only when members are connected?

tks a lot, have a nice day B)

4 Jan 05, 2008 18:56

As i didn't find that i am looking for, i define it again:

I would like to
- add in the sidebar a "tchat" (or "chat")
- only when a member is connected
- and so wich would permit the member to chat directly with his pseudo

To conclude, "a tchat working as a plugin" reserved for members (ie link to the identification in the database)!!!

If someone already developped it, please let me know!!! :D
Tks a lot

5 Sep 20, 2008 04:22

Old message, but I found something you could find interesting.

I'm looking for a chat as a tool to better communicate in my private blog. I found this software : [url=https://blueimp.net/ajax/]Ajax Chat[/url].
It could be link to your existing database, but unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge to do it myself. I use it for now without autoauthentification and it's works fine. I have trouble to install it in sidebar as a shoutbox (some javascript errors), but application by itself works fine.

Hope it could interest someone enough to write the bridge with b2. Doc about how to do it is [url=http://ajax-chat.wiki.sourceforge.net/Custom+integration+howto]here[/url]

Mel

6 Sep 20, 2008 10:28

Hi Mel_t,
I open a new topic about a tchat, in the category "plugin" : "Did you see the new toolbar with the chat on facebook?"
Afwas answered that he will try to set up a chat like that!!! So as me you can wait and follow him on his blog...
Have a good day and thanks for your recommandation (ajax) that i'm going to search...
++

Form is loading...