Recent Topics

1 Nov 25, 2007 00:23    

When I try to update an existing category I get the message "The url name is invalid."

The value of the field is the c?? value that the conversion from 1.10 -> 2.x created. No value filled in into the field allows the category to update.

I can add new categories and delete categories. I just cannot update categories.

I discovered the bug in 2.0.2 and upgraded to 2.1.0 to see if that would fix it, but it did not.

Also, when I delete a category, the "Are you sure" form throws a bunch of php warnings. However, the delete does function correctly.

(I've replaced actual path info with the string "server-path-name"):

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined property: formstart in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1304

Notice: Undefined property: no_title_fmt in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1308

Notice: Undefined property: formend in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1387

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined property: formstart in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1304

Notice: Undefined property: no_title_fmt in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1308

Notice: Undefined property: formend in /server-path-name/html/inc/_core/ui/forms/_form.class.php on line 1387

2 Nov 25, 2007 00:26

well...OK...that's weird.

I went to do some experimenting...decided to change the url name of a new category. That worked just fine, and now I can update any categories. Not really sure why it suddenly started working.

Form is loading...