Recent Topics

1 Dec 27, 2007 19:47    

I've been trying to get this plug-in working but just don't have the know how to go any further. I used the info in the other thread http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=12037

I keep running into a walls. I'm running 1.10.3

I can get it to load into the plug-ins. I can get it to post on the website.
I have the paypal option working. I reset the hard coded currency from euro to USD.

But I can't get it to write to the database after the first entry and when it reads the db it will only read the first entry for every item. (I entered some info through MySQL.) So all my items have the same info (price & shipping)

I think it has something to do with offer_item_ID coding but I'm not sure.

If anyone has this running or knows the changes i would need to make, it would be much appreciative before I go crazy... 8|

2 Jan 07, 2008 19:32

I've been working on this but I'm still having problems.

Would love some help if anyone has the time.

Thanks.

3 Jan 12, 2008 17:30

Is anyone running it successfully? I've uploaded and unpacked the b2ecommerce plugin, but when I go to the plugins folder to activate it, this is what I see:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/ancestry/public_html/theholidaygiftsplace.com/plugins/b2commerce_plugin/_b2commerce.plugin.php on line 545

Line 545 has this:

public function BeforeEnable()
{
return true;
}

How do I fix this?

4 Jan 12, 2008 17:39

Sorry, if I'd have spelled the plugin name correctly in my original search, I would have found the other post on this problem, along with the answer -- which I have now found, and made the corrections, and I am seeing the plugin page in the back office. Thanks.

5 Jan 12, 2008 19:17

Glad you got it working! Could you add another reply though pointing out where you found the answer so the next person has an easier time? (Usually when you get no replies it's because no one else knows, so you're the expert now!)

6 Jan 12, 2008 20:05

Originally searched on "b2ecommerce" but the plugin is "B2commerce". A search on that term brought up this previous post:
http://forums.b2evolution.net//viewtopic.php?t=12037&highlight=b2commerce

I removed the entire block at line 545 and all instances of the word "public", clicked "Save Changes" and was good to go. I haven't made a blog post using it yet, though. I may not be home free.

7 Jan 28, 2008 16:32

WooHoo!! I love community based open source software.

Deleting the code block and getting rid of public worked beautifully!!
Thanks for sorting it before me.

8 Jan 28, 2008 17:10

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the developers of the plugin fixed the errors and posted a new version! If they'd just change the code once, hundreds of people wouldn't have to do it later.

(Bear in mind, I am NOT a programmer and lest, you think me ungrateful, know that I am most appreciative for the plugins and forum help!)

Form is loading...