Recent Topics

1 Jan 13, 2008 01:58    

Publishing a new post I got all this errors although the post WAS published:

Notice: Undefined variable: blog_IDs in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 350

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 350

Notice: Undefined variable: baseurl in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 355

Notice: Undefined index: Item- in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 356

Notice: Use of undefined constant title - assumed 'title' in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 356

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_preffered_name() in /plugins/am_subscriptions_plugin/_am_subscriptions.plugin.php on line 359

2 Jan 13, 2008 20:17

ooops, sorry, the plugin is still in dev and my downloads always send you the latest version. You can either comment out the whole of the function that the error occurs in ( item_ping or summat ), or use a previous version ( unfortunately I don't have a copy of the last working version ... I'm blonde, shoot me for having no brains huh? ... but I can pm you the email of somebody that does )

At this moment in time it's gonna be a while before I get round to correcting that code ( it's to add blog subscriptions as well as comment subscriptions ), as I'm a smidge snowed under with ( once again ) playing with servers :-S

¥

Form is loading...