Recent Topics

1 Jan 21, 2008 00:46    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I have tried twice to get an Adsense ID allocated to me so that I can set up a "Proper" web site using my new Video Site program from JP.
I currently only have a very small mini site and a freebie web site (Crap - Ultimate Wealth type) and Adsense won't give me an ID based on them.
Surely I should be able to get one right from the start or how can I install one correctly (obviously I AM as yet inexperienced!!).
John Reed, York UK

2 Jan 21, 2008 01:12

The code they give you is associated to your domain name.

Moving to "chat" because this has is not a b2evolution issue.

3 Jan 21, 2008 10:06

Thanks, I guess from that reply that I do have to establish a non Adsense Site and refer to that when applying before I can get an Adsense ID.
OK, assuming I'm right there - once I've got that does the ID stay the same for any web site/domain name I set up?
Thanks again for replying, I joined this Forum because it appeared to be related to Adsense queries.
John

4 Jan 21, 2008 10:13

You sign up for Adsense. The Adsense ID is yours. It's not URL specific, it's "client" specific. They pay you (hopefully) , not your web site :)

You can take it out, put it back, move it your other site etc etc.

That's my experience anyhow

5 Jan 21, 2008 13:19

um... when I signed up for an adsense account they wanted to know the domain name it would be on and said that's where it belongs and so that's where it goes. Changes over time perhaps? I gave up on them quite a while ago.

johnreed the only thing that makes a web be a "non adsense site" is the lack of clutter that adsense provides, meaning you don't buy a domain name that is "capable of adsense" or one that is not. So grab the name you want, start playing with it, get your adsense code, and have fun!

6 Jan 21, 2008 15:48

Thanks fellas - I'll get started.
John

7 Jun 01, 2008 17:49

u just register on the site i think :S ?

Form is loading...