Recent Topics

1 Jan 28, 2008 20:17    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I've just upgraded to 2.4. All OK so far except a problem which I also had with 2.3 (but not 1.8) still exists.

In the edit window the buttons above the edit window don't respond in Firefox, and I am getting an error on the console that says:

Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property Window.b2evo_Callbacks

They work fine in IE7. Haven't tried any other browser. Any ideas?

2 Jan 28, 2008 20:57

I do not have this problem with Firefox v2.0.0.11 on Mac, with the Edit page from b2evo v2.3 (will be updating to 2.4.0 today or tomorrow, and I'll post back if this changes).

Two thoughts:

Most likely culprit: Do you have the "enabled javascript" box check in your FF preferences (Content tab)? If not, check it and try again.

If js was already enabled: Possibly you have some add-on enabled that is interfering/conflicting ... go into tools/add-ons, disable all add-ons, quit & relaunch FF. did that help?

kazar

4 Jan 28, 2008 21:41

A simple restart didn't work - I tried the addons trick, and it worked.

It was BugMeNot. once I uninstalled that, no problem. Exactly the same on another machine.

Thanks.

*edit*
Ok, I was wrong, it didn't work, or not for long anyway. I have the same issue as is [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=13392]on the other thread[/url]. So I'll raise it there.

Form is loading...