Recent Topics

1 Jan 31, 2008 15:55    

Notice: Undefined variable: A_TextAlign in /home/***/public_html/inc/xhtml_validator/_xhtml_dtd.inc.php on line 407

Notice: Undefined variable: A_TextAlign in /home/***/public_html/inc/xhtml_validator/_xhtml_dtd.inc.php on line 407

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/inc/xhtml_validator/_xhtml_dtd.inc.php:407) in /home/***/public_html/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/inc/xhtml_validator/_xhtml_dtd.inc.php:407) in /home/***/public_html/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 136

b2e - v2.4.0-rc2

Video Embed code - YouTube (haven't tested others)

--
Sorry, too busy with day job... might not be able to do tests...

---
PS
Will work on skins by 2.x final :D

2 Feb 03, 2008 22:01

Hi Laibcoms. I'm sure you've tried all the basic tricks but I'll ask just to make sure. You got a fresh copy of the plugin and uploaded it? This is happening with the default evopress and/or the custom skin? This is happening when you don't have other plugins active? If removing plugins removes the problem can you drill down to which ones cause the problem?

I personally did not experience this error. In fact I went through my database and edited all posts that used the youtube plugin to the video plugin method. No problem with either - just didn't want to have 2 that did the same job ya know?

So some amplifying information would help to eradicate this problem.

3 Feb 08, 2008 23:32

Looking at the code this should only appear when in $use_strict mode.

I believe this is fixed in 2.4.1

Form is loading...