Recent Topics

1 Feb 02, 2008 19:37    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Im useing v. 2.4.0 rc2 of b2evolution
the server Im useing is running Apache 2.2.6
I use Cpanel to admin my page.

Whenever I try to run the install script I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/lazyfeti/public_html/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lazyfeti/public_html/conf/_locales.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/lazyfeti/public_html/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lazyfeti/public_html/conf/_locales.php on line 90

Any help would appreciated. Thanks!
-J

2 Feb 02, 2008 19:57

My favorite advice for situations like this is to suspect you have a corrupted or missing file and to start all over.

So get a brand new copy of the .zip package and unzip it, then go through the same steps you've gone through up until this point. Also you need to delete EVERYTHING you uploaded to your server from your first downloaded .zip and replace it with the new files.

Quite a few different ways to install this software, so just do the steps you've done till now. If you edited conf/_basic_config.php before uploading then do it that way again. If you CHMODed folders and files then do it that way again, but get rid of all the old stuff and start all over with new stuff.

3 Feb 02, 2008 20:48

thanks. your suggestion worked!

Form is loading...