Recent Topics

1 Feb 14, 2008 02:20    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

My friends,
Hi! I want to print a certain field in the skin (blog_media_subdir), coz if I do so, I would construct nice url to the blogs I had configured in the b2evo in the skin: how could I do that? (or if there is any other way to do so... buzz me!) Thanks in advance kids! :D

PS1: I mean, this <?php echo $baseurl; ?> would only print the basic url of the site... and I want to print the link to the proper blog... how could I do that???
PS2: I mean, I know that this <?php $Blog->disp( 'dynurl', 'raw' ) ?> would print the link of the current blog, but it doesnt print it the way I like it... but printing that field in the link, would help me doing the way I like... so if u could help me... THANKS! :D

2 Feb 14, 2008 02:37

Hi Gabriel,

<?php $Blog->disp( 'dynurl', 'html' ) ?>

I cannot check this. You should concider upgrading also :roll:

Good luck

3 Feb 14, 2008 03:01

Afwas,
I try it, but it gave me an error! I would try upgrading, some day... the thing is I've got an extreme hacked version of the b2evo, and its quite difficult to make it work (from the autoblog to the skin, its like I still dont get used to the brand new b2evo... but I should try that, someday! ) And as Ive got in different folders different languages of the blog, I want to buld the link like http://domain/LANG_FOLDER/blog_media_subdir : If I could deal to print that field properly, I would make it work (normally, <?php $Blog->disp( 'dynurl', 'raw' ) ?> would work for a normal b2evo instalation) Any ideas? Thanks in advance pals! :D

5 Feb 14, 2008 03:23

Afwas! Hi, thanks, but I guess my plan didnt worked out, coz <?php $Blog->get_media_url( ) ?> printed http://base_ur/skins/blog_media_subdir and not just the name of the folder (all I want, is to print a field from the blogs configuration) Any ideas??? Thanks in advance!!! :D

6 Feb 14, 2008 04:03

I just try this: <?php $Request->param( 'blog_media_subdir', 'string', '' ) ?> and... it gave me the very same results as <?php $Blog->disp( 'dynurl', 'raw' ) ?> Now Im checking in /blogs/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php to hack the url construction, but Im kinda lost! :P (if any sees any solution... buzz me plz!)

Form is loading...