Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2008 22:07    

The tags in my 'write' posts stopped working. This happens from time-to-time. I can't use the 'url' or 'adsense' or others. Anyone know why. The blog has been set-up, everything worked and nothing (I am aware of) has been changed.

All of my plugins are set to 'on'
Past and recent posts show the use of the tags.

I am stumped! Help.
Thanks.

Home Design Sense Blog

3 Feb 25, 2008 17:32

Thanks, but my issues are sporadic. I can use the tags sometimes and other times they just are not working. The link doesn't help my issue. does anyone know why I have sporadic tag issues?

4 Feb 26, 2008 12:18

Do you mean the buttons at the top of the input box doesn't insert the tags for you or are you actually stopped from posting because of "illegal tag" errors?

5 Feb 26, 2008 13:37

If you're talking about the quicktags toolbar, which inserts HTML tags into your post when you click the button or press one of the keyboard shortcuts (like alt-E inserts <em> </em> tags), then this is a javascript problem and has been reported before at least twice: See:

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=13150

and

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=13392

So far no solution to that problem :(

If you're talking about something else, please clarify to see if we can help you.

6 Feb 26, 2008 15:03

It is now working.

I am baffled as to why this happens. One day I can add url, bold, underlines and other times it doesn't work. Nothing has changed.

Now it is working fine. Maybe bad mojo and no I am not overtired or ???
I just have to skip posting on the days when it is in 'not wanting to work' mode".

7 Feb 26, 2008 15:20

There is some explanation. It sounds like: the plugin is loaded too fast, or too early or before ...

Good luck

8 Feb 26, 2008 16:19

Not sure about the loading issue...I go to the site write some posts, save them and then go back and edit.

I was posting on a daily basis; but hen the glitch of not adding the urld, bold tags slowed me down.

I will try to figure out why; but not sure where to look to find the problem.

Form is loading...