Recent Topics

1 Feb 22, 2008 18:52    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I did a search trying to find an answer to this, but didn't come with anything helpful, sorry if this has already been covered though.

I've got my skin all customized the way I want it, now I need to stick it in a frame to match the rest of my website. Which page do I call that pulls up the actual blog? Like if I go to www.mywebsite/blog, which file is being called by default? Any help would be great, thanks!

3 Feb 23, 2008 06:18

Worked like a charm. I'm a little embarrassed that didn't occur to me. Thanks a ton!

5 Feb 23, 2008 12:53

¥åßßå wrote:

No worries ;)

6 Mar 05, 2008 05:58

Okay, I'm stuck again. I resolved the frames issue by renaming index.php to mainframe.php, then making an index.html that called for a link bar in the top frame and mainframe.php in the lower frame. However, renaming the index.php seems to have made all my comments, feedback, category, and post links stop working.

It's at www.25inchguns.com , under news. The reason I want the index.html with the news directory is so if people go directly to www.25inchguns.com/news they still get the link bar in the top frame. Finally coming to my question, what do I need to edit/rename to make the above work while still keeping my comments going. Thanks again.

Form is loading...