Recent Topics

1 Feb 25, 2008 17:03    

My b2evolution Version: 2.2.x

Any ideas why I'm getting this error. I have been uploading images with no problems. This particular image however is giving me trouble...

After I upload I get the following errors.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/media/users/sdotson//sportsterp4.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php on line 323

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpTzZCOC' to '/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/media/users/sdotson//sportsterp4.jpg' in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php:323) in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 2411

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php:323) in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 2414

2 Feb 25, 2008 17:20

Check your blog settings for that blogs media folder, you have a double // in the path

move_uploaded_file(/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/media/users/sdotson//sportsterp4.jpg)

¥

3 Feb 25, 2008 18:28

Something odd is going on...

In the blog settings it is set to use the default media directory:

/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/media/dotspot/

However this directory does not exist on the server...

This directory does exist however...

/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts//sdotson.com/addon/seandotson.com/blog/media/blogs/dotspot/

Does the software know I have multiple blogs and append the directory as shown

4 Feb 25, 2008 19:09

The path it's trying to find is /users/ not /blogs/ ... which I thought was in the blog settings :p

Any chance of pm'ing myself or any / all of the moderators with a user that has admin access to your blog?

Also, could you post the line of your /conf/_basic_config.php that starts :

$baseurl =

¥

Form is loading...