Recent Topics

1 Feb 27, 2008 14:21    

Is it possible to set a default language for different blogs?

This is my situation:
I have a blog with two different languages. This means that I write my posts in the different languages. The blog language can be set per post, so that words such as "Category" or "Leave a comment" or "Edit" will be translated to Dutch or to German.

For the German posts I have to set the language to German manually with every new post. Although the Main Locale in the blog settings is set to German (DE), Dutch(NL) is the default when adding a new post.

Is there any possibility to change this so that for the Dutch blog the default language is Dutch and for the German blog it's German?

2 Feb 27, 2008 14:27

We have looked into this and have not found any setting that will allow what you want.
This looks like a good idea, so some one will implement it in some future version.

Good luck

3 Feb 27, 2008 14:45

Ok, thanks for checking this out. Maybe I will try a work-around - it's especially nice to have in combination with ScribeFire.

4 May 07, 2008 16:48

The way in which the b2e installation page handling different locales is something encouraging.

Afwas wrote:

We have looked into this and have not found any setting that will allow what you want.
This looks like a good idea, so some one will implement it in some future version.

Good luck

Form is loading...