Recent Topics

1 Mar 03, 2008 16:49    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.0

I just upgraded to 2.4.0 Venetian and am trying to set it up. On a previous version I used the multiblog function, but somehow I can't manage to set this function up now.

How can I create a Multiblog, how can I include certain blogs and how can I make it the default blog???

Thanks for helping!

2 Mar 03, 2008 19:44

Hi philstar. Welcome to the forum.

If I understand it right, you need something like blog All but in 2.4.0 version.

Create a standard blog (e.g. ALL) Dashboard->Global "New blog"
Go to Blog settings->Advance and find "Blogs to aggregate" here you can list IDs of all blogs you want to include in new blog ALL (don't use spaces).

And finally to make it the default blog go to Global settings->General, find "Default blog to display" and select ALL.

3 Mar 03, 2008 21:28

Hey sam2kb, thanks for your reply. Where do I find the blog ID? I don't really know what to put in that section. (I tried "blog=1,blog=2" and "blog1.php,blog2.php" and I also tried the names of each blog...).

Sorry for these really dumb questions!

4 Mar 03, 2008 21:29

Use only the actual blog number. 1,2,5 for example. On your Blog settings tab if you hit "list" you will see a list of all your blogs. The far left column is the blog ID for each blog.

6 Mar 03, 2008 22:38

do'oh!

Thanks a lot!!

Form is loading...