Recent Topics

1 Apr 13, 2008 09:37    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi, guys , I m using free host asia for my blog. I have installed b2evol sucessfully using the one-click installer but when i go to the admin panel At the top of the page I saw

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/www/bmc.freehostia.com/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 121

This text is repeated several times !
Then,

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/bmc.freehostia.com/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php:121) in /home/www/bmc.freehostia.com/inc/MODEL/skins/_skin.funcs.php on line 71

They are also on my blog page, see here http://bmc.freehostia.com/
I am just a beginner in blogging!
Please,help me !

2 Apr 13, 2008 10:03

Hi Thura. Welcome to the forums.

I would start by going to the back office and, for each blog, select the "custom" skin instead of the "miami_blue" skin you have there. Oops never mind because that won't help. See http://bmc.freehostia.com/index.php?skin=custom yah?

Have you brought this to the attention of your host? To me it seems there is a problem on their end if you get errors as soon as you install b2evolution through an installer they provide to you.

4 Apr 13, 2008 10:12

Thanks,
I think it is because of their version ( 1.10.2 ) !
I will try to update.
Again, Thank for your help !
:D

5 Apr 13, 2008 10:36

Quite welcome!

1.10.2 was and is a very good release. Unfortunately it didn't work so well on all servers out there, as you've noticed. I do not know if upgrading to 1.10.3 will fix your issue or not - I simply do not recall if that happened or not is the thing. Perhaps your host can get the installer to give you 1.10.3 because (a) it is a slightly better release and (b) it might just cure this problem. Especially if they are unwilling to upgrade the version of Zend optimizer they have.

Anyway I think it is all about the Zend even though I don't know what that means :roll:

Form is loading...