Recent Topics

1 Apr 30, 2008 23:01    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I am trying to migrate content from an old system into our b2evolution system. I have created an application that pulls the data from a story in the old tables and maps it to the appropriate columns in the b2evo tables.

Specifically, I INSERT data into "evo_items__item" as well as "evo_items__prerendering" using existing data as a template. My data is matching up properly as per the existing items, but the system still won't recognize them in the blog listing, and if I try to navigate directly to the item (using the post urltitle), I get: "Trying to get property of non-object in /var/my_site/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 283"

So, I have obviously missed something. What are the minimum requirements in terms of database table entries in order for an item to be considered legitimate by the system?

Any help is appreciated.

2 Apr 30, 2008 23:24

What version are you trying to do this with?
Try to add ?blog=2 to the URL. That is, if the blog number is actually 2, so change that number accordingly.

Good luck

3 May 01, 2008 15:23

Thanks for the response. The version I am using is: 2.4.0-rc2

edit: Appending the blog id didn't work. All entries using the regular "add Story" page show up, just not ones I have put in through the back door. I am having a look at some of the WP importer code to see if I can get any clues. I just feel like there is something missing in a table which is causing a JOIN to return no results or something.

4 May 01, 2008 15:43

You also need to populate evo_postcats ;)

¥

5 May 01, 2008 15:46

...And you are a genius.

Thanks, that did it!

Form is loading...