Recent Topics

1 May 13, 2008 07:02    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9... Hummm Do I need to get a newer version???

Hi Folks,

DNLD a skin for the blog nautica_2lmar shows in my skin list .. select it as default.. gives me a green answer saying saved settings.
Go to the blog and get the error

The default skin [nautica_2lmar] set for blog [XYZ] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file. Contact the webmaster...

and it is set properly in the settings. now not sure where to find the Stub file only see one called a_stub and has no refernce to the settings..in the file
Guess I'm just to stupid to live..

What am I doing wrong???

Airwreck

2 May 13, 2008 08:32

Airwreck wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 1.9... Hummm Do I need to get a newer version???

Hi Folks,

DNLD a skin for the blog nautica_2lmar shows in my skin list .. select it as default.. gives me a green answer saying saved settings.
Go to the blog and get the error

The default skin [nautica_2lmar] set for blog [XYZ] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file. Contact the webmaster...

and it is set properly in the settings. now not sure where to find the Stub file only see one called a_stub and has no refernce to the settings..in the file
Guess I'm just to stupid to live..

What am I doing wrong???

Airwreck

I am pretty sure you have double extracted it under multiple folders(as you have downloaded it), skins /nautica_2lmar/nautica_2lmar/index.main.php etc.. where it should be nautica_2lmar/index.main.php, however it might be sth else too, lol, a link to your w.site would always be useful

3 May 14, 2008 03:12

Nopes not that.. try agazin..GRIN..it is not doubled Dir. It as you said it should be..
Hummm a link to the website.. Well its this Blog.cloisterbooks.com.. nothing more..there is no site build around that addy..I use this addy as a testing server..

4 May 14, 2008 08:06

please redownload a fresh zip of the skin and reupload, and double triple check this time, i am pretty sure it's nothing but a tiny mistake, as your site opens with our skins but simple_zen does not load even as a temp skin

5 May 14, 2008 12:39

You have the wrong version of the skin for your blog. You either need to upgrade or try and find 1.9.x version of the skin

¥

6 May 14, 2008 15:42

¥åßßå wrote:

You have the wrong version of the skin for your blog. You either need to upgrade or try and find 1.9.x version of the skin

¥

that might be as well too (: never thought that probability, i assume everyone is using 2x : P

8 May 15, 2008 03:31

Figured it was a version prob.. gonna upgrade 2nite.. and see what happens.. since thi sis still in the infancy I have nothing to loose.. GRIN
Thanx

Form is loading...