Recent Topics

1 May 14, 2008 21:43    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,

I have a new install of 242 and am trying to install plugins. I uploaded the plugins to the correct directory on my servers, went to global settings, plugins install and clicked install new. The site does some processing and then I receive the message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in D:\hshome\cafeflam\thesteinline.com\steinblogs\inc\plugins\views\_plugin_list_available.view.php on line 228

Help!

Tom

2 May 14, 2008 23:03

Hi Tom..
What plugins have you installed?

The file you referred to has no line 228 and I'm wondering if the issue lies with a specific plugin

3 May 14, 2008 23:14

Hi John,

I was trying to install google analytics. So far the only plugins installed are those that are included in the download.

Tom

4 May 14, 2008 23:31

Analytics worked out of the box for me as do the standard plugins....

What skin are you using and is it modified at all.

5 May 15, 2008 01:22

Just using the standard skin. Have not modified it

6 May 15, 2008 01:28

Mmm... got me beat.
Some house keeping that sometimes helps...
In Admin, go to ->tools->misc and click on "ยป Delete pre-renderered item cache."

also try going to Plugins intall and click on "reload Plugins.

Beyond that , hope a guru comes along with some more specific advice.

7 May 15, 2008 01:42

Tried both with no success. Thanks for trying.

8 May 15, 2008 06:51

Sounds like a crapped up file to me. Download a brand new copy of the package and unzip it on your computer. Then delete from your server the entire /inc/ folder, then upload the brand new one you just unzipped.

Might not work but it might so hey you got nothing to lose.

9 May 16, 2008 00:12

Removed } from line 228 and install appears to work. Meaning I can install plugins, however I do not know what the result of this function is supposed to look like

Form is loading...