Recent Topics

1 May 27, 2008 06:57    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Installed b2evo and added the Autoblog plug in. On install from Admin section I get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function skin_list_start() in /home/******/public_html/uBlog/blogs/plugins/autoblog_plugin/_autoblog.plugin.php on line 696

The Autoblog appears in plug in section and can be activated but will show the same error in registration page. I left the plug in enabled so you can check it out at www.nogangs.com/uBlog/blogs

2 May 27, 2008 07:15

That plugin is (effectively) dead. It will never ever work with your version of b2evolution. There is a published hack/plugin that tries to accomplish the same feature for v2.4.2 but I know nothing about it's usefulness. I believe at one point there was also someone working very quietly on rebuilding the entire thing but I've heard nothing about it lately.

Sorry, but the author is not supporting it and has moved away from b2evolution, and the changes in b2evolution have caused it's demise.

EDIT: http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=15106

3 May 27, 2008 18:21

What is the last version of b2evo where the Autoblog worked, are where can I get it? Otherwise I'm gonna have to start shopping for something I have to pay for, and wants that.

Nothing like old school I tell ya? 8|

Form is loading...