Recent Topics

1 Jun 06, 2008 00:55    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi!

How can I use a second linkblog in the template? I want to publish some links this way.

2 Jun 06, 2008 01:36

Add another linkblog widget into whatever container you want it in (and on whatever blog you want it on), depending on your version of course.

3 Jun 06, 2008 16:48

You mean inlcude another _linkblog.php? I am running 0.9

4 Jun 06, 2008 18:54

This is off the top of my head as I haven't used a 0.9.x version for a loooooooooooooooong time ( you *really* need to upgrade huh? :| ... mind you, I'm pretty sure that we've been telling you that for ages as well :| )

If you crack open linkblog.php there should be some var like $linkblog = ##;

If there is then you can have two linkblogs with something like :

<?php
$linkblog = ##; // id of fist linkblog
include dirname(__FILE__).'/linkblog.php';

$linkblog = ##; // id of second linkblog
include dirname(__FILE__).'/linkblog.php';
?>

That goes in whatever file is the equivalent of /skins/skin/index.main.php ( if my ancient memory serves me right it's _main.php ).

¥

5 Jun 07, 2008 17:08

Thanx! Works great! Is it posible to sort the entries by date and no alphabetically?

6 Jun 07, 2008 17:46

Ok, I'll answer it myself:

in _linkblog.php search for this:

// Load the linkblog blog:
	$LinkblogList = & new ItemList( $linkblog, array(), '', '', '', $linkblog_cat, $linkblog_catsel, '', 'ASC', 'category title', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', $linkblog_limit, 'posts', $timestamp_min, $timestamp_max );

and replace it with this:

// Load the linkblog blog:
	$LinkblogList = & new ItemList( $linkblog, array(), '', '', '', $linkblog_cat, $linkblog_catsel, '', 'DESC', 'issue_date', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', $linkblog_limit, 'posts', $timestamp_min, $timestamp_max );

7 Jun 07, 2008 21:51

MarcDK wrote:

Ok, I'll answer it myself:

Seriously, upgrade ;)

¥

8 Jun 08, 2008 01:23

Unless you're asking about upgrading from 0.* there is absolutely no reason to have active threads about obsolete versions.

Sorry friend, but I'm going to lock this and any other threads that talk about actively using 0.* as your blog engine.

By the way, I'm pretty sure in another thread we learned that upgrading to 1.10.* then upgrading to 2.4.2 is the wrong way to go. Something about the upgrader becoming smarter over time so that issues that might befall the upgrade to 1.10.* won't happen if you go straight to the 2.4.2 release.

Form is loading...