Recent Topics

1 Jun 14, 2008 04:25    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

Hi! Im here, in my atempt of trying to validate a perfect xhtml code, and I dont find "where" that magic happens in the whole lines of code! (inside the skin's folder its certainly not: I put em in _main.php, but it doesnt work as its somewhere else declared) What I tried, is to paste this on top:

<?php
	header("Content-type: application/xhtml+xml");
	header("Cache-Control: no_cache, must_revalidate");
	header("Pragma: no_cache");
	echo("<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>"); 
	echo("<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN\" \"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/xhtml-mobile10.dtd\">");
?>

But somewhere else triggers first the headers of the page. Coz of that, I start searching in the code, and I found something on /inc/MODEL/skins/_skin.funcs.php arround lines 65 and 84, but again, it does not the magic (btw, the declared doctype declaration over there is text/html; of course I change it, but it doesnt do anything)

Therefore, now that I had shown that I've done my homework... where is the headers output inside the b2evo? How could I change this? Does any validate perfect xhtml? How do u achieve it? Where is the charset declaration? And how could I declare the cache the way I wanted?

Anyway, if you could help me out, it would be just perfect! (I guess this is not difficult, and as Im doing my first steps inside the hard code of the b2evo... I need some matches inside the cave!) Cheers & thanks in advance! :D

Form is loading...