Recent Topics

1 Aug 12, 2008 20:43    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

Hi,

I'm using the Vastitude Skin which I like very much, but I want to change the text-color for the blogs as almost black on the brown image isn't that nice readable.
I'm plugging through the style.css-file but can't find anything with respect to text colors, or I'm just overlooking it. Anyone has a clue?

Greetings, Dick

2 Aug 13, 2008 16:55

hi and welcome to the forums..
add this to the end of your style .css

.subtitle h1 a {
color: #fff;}

this will override the current value, or modify it in where it's included between multiple values

h1, .subtitle h1, .subtitle h1 a, .submenu, .leftside h1, div.bSmallHead, #quote, .rightside h3, .rightside h4, .rightside h4 a, .footer, .pagefoot {color:#4b3528;}
blockquote {color:#523a2c;}

3 Aug 14, 2008 12:58

tilqicom wrote:

hi and welcome to the forums..
add this to the end of your style .css

.subtitle h1 a {
color: #fff;}

this will override the current value, or modify it in where it's included between multiple values

h1, .subtitle h1, .subtitle h1 a, .submenu, .leftside h1, div.bSmallHead, #quote, .rightside h3, .rightside h4, .rightside h4 a, .footer, .pagefoot {color:#4b3528;}
blockquote {color:#523a2c;}

Thanx. Didn't know that I had to find the solution in subtitle. Will give it a try when I'm at home as I can't connect to my admin-dashboard.

[offtopic-mode on]
Do you now that a bunch of your links in your future are causing errors?
[offtopic-mode off]

4 Aug 16, 2008 07:55

Great, that did the job.

Now I have a second blog on my page the layout got somewhat wrapped up (the second one isn't nicely formatted under the old one). That's also the case with the unedited Vastitude-skin. Any clues? I'm not that familiar with css.

See http://blog.pluim-nielsen.nl

Update: hmmm... in IE it looks OK, in Firefox 3.0 not. Well I can live with that. ;-)

Form is loading...