Recent Topics

1 Aug 22, 2008 07:19    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

in the new topic form, we are asked to select which version we are using. Whenever I select version 2.x, the post displays version 1.x. >:(

2 Aug 22, 2008 07:50

It is known of, though I'm not sure that EVERY time someone selects 2.* it gives 1.10 because sometimes it says the right thing. Thanks for reporting, but generally we just sort of work around it.

4 Aug 22, 2008 16:56

whoo wrote:

this is the first Ive heard of it

Ooops, I was sure I'd remembered to mention that to you :p

¥

5 Aug 23, 2008 06:12

ermm, no, but since I cant repeat it ... can you repeat it?

im at work, so i'll be on yahoo later =>

6 Aug 24, 2008 19:59

I've had it happen and not happen, and haven't noticed any pattern to it. Can't be browser-related because I always use FF to post to the forums. Dunno about how it could be javascript related given that ... well I just don't know how it could be something to do with javascript on my end.

BTW http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16415 shows where 1.10 was selected, but the creator of that thread said he/she selected 2.x so maybe it depends on the exact selection made from the dropdown? I ruled out the idea of it being specific to one or two forums because in the "Templates, skins, XHTML and CSS" we can see a mix of selections.

Unfortunately testing would mean flooding the forums with new posts because only the thread initiator gets to make a selection :(

7 Aug 25, 2008 16:54

I also got this problem. I'm running FF 2 on Linux. I used noscript addon. I deactivated some scripts, for example google-analytics.com

8 Aug 28, 2008 19:32

having discussed this with yabba, im not going to lose sleep over this. It works for most, doesnt for others.

Thats the breaks.

its a "convenience" not a deal breaker.

--

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16415

the irony in that thread is that 2 mods replied to that thread and weren't bothered enough by "it" to edit the original topic title.

Oh well. Much ado about nothing, and not especially high on my priority list.

9 Aug 28, 2008 21:13

It happens too often to worry about fixing each event is the thing, but yeah not a biggie.

Form is loading...