Recent Topics

1 Aug 28, 2008 11:46    

Is there any way to get Disqus.com comment system working into B2evolution ?

It would be great to be able to choose from the native comment system
of B2 and Disqus, and maybe a way to import old native comments to disqus
like they have done for Wordpress.

what do you think ?

2 Feb 02, 2009 04:15

As a complete amateur, I'd say what you'd need to do is rewrite the _item_comment*.php files. But yeah, I'd say it would be doable.

4 Feb 05, 2009 02:11

lturner wrote:

There is a plugin for this now:

That's cool. I recently commented on a blog that used it and checked out my past posts, and I made two in 2006.

The thing that surprised me was the pronunciation. I thought the u would be pronounced as a schwa (like it is in discus, instead of the short u in discuss).

5 May 23, 2010 23:20

*edit*
*your-shite-spam-link-removed

Try and be a smidge more imaginative than just posting a spam link next time.

Maybe try disguising it with a page of monotonous bullshit or uses "hidden" links (check out the colour tag).

Either way, buck up your spam ideas and get more entertaining or you're in the muppet group :|

Have a great day
¥

6 May 24, 2010 04:32

ishinoi wrote:

Try and be a smidge more imaginative than just posting a spam link next time.

Yeah, whatever happened to something like:

Those are some interesting tips. Thanks, guys. I will try them immediately.

I get things like that all the time on my blog. Things that generic and containing spam links are deleted, of course.[/quote]

7 May 26, 2010 08:51

I think there must be a system we can take like "the last 10 messages" or something like that from a website. But it is not an easy thing.

8 Jul 12, 2010 14:09

I have developed a website in joomla now i want to add shopping cart and paypal button but unable to do so. please guide me or send me a link having useful information about this topic.

9 Jan 26, 2012 22:44

Me was looking for this problem . Its help me to solve the problem . Thanks . The forum is really good

Form is loading...