Recent Topics

1 Dec 03, 2008 18:22    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Has anyone gotten this to work with 2.4.5? I would be grateful if anyone could post their code. Thanks.

2 Dec 03, 2008 18:45

yabba_hh: do you have nested comments running on a 2.4.5 blog anywhere ?
topanga_be: I wish I had
topanga_be: I don't hink that I have them anymore
yabba_hh: how come?
topanga_be: somewhere they have been lost
topanga_be: I I didn't thought of it at that time I suppose
topanga_be: I'll revive them
yabba_hh: you don't have to, it's just someone on forum asked how to do it on 2.4.5 which made me think 1) my instructions are crap ... or..... 2) they don't work any more
topanga_be: I just reinstalled them
topanga_be: now I need to addapt my skin

I'll let you know what the answer is the moment toppie gets back to me ;)

¥

3 Dec 03, 2008 18:49

topanga_be: it does not seems to work
topanga_be: I'll deactivate it
topanga_be: since my skin is not made anymoe for nested comments
yabba_hh: bugger ... what was the error / problem ?
topanga_be: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in [path]/plugins/am_nested_comments_plugin/_am_nested_comments.plugin.php on line 107
topanga_be: 1 December 2008 om 22.35 uur • AnamCara

Reply to comment 12564 by
topanga_be: and the number of the comment
yabba_hh: ahhhh ..... hmmm .... I'll have to install 2.4.5 ... or break the fire site :D ... it *might* be the lack of skin stuff ( would be nice if it didn't error out like that with no skin changes :-S )

Unlucky ... I'll let you know when I've had chance to play ;)

¥

4 Dec 03, 2008 20:02

¥åßßå did you actually update the plugin after we found a bug in it? It was posted on forums some time ago... I can't find that post.

@66cat389
If you can find that thread with fixed code you'll probably get it to work on 2.4.5

Good luck

5 Dec 03, 2008 20:26

probably not :p

If you could find the bug post, that would be helpful :D

¥

6 Dec 03, 2008 22:03

I've tried using some of the code i've found here on the forums, but no luck. Thanks for your quick replies. It amazes me how dedicated you two are. :p

8 Dec 04, 2008 10:34

hmmm ... really thought I'd already done those changes, maybe Toppie was using an old version.

When I get a free moment I'll have a play with it on a clients site .... well, I don't want to break my own blog huh ;)

¥

Form is loading...