Recent Topics

1 Dec 07, 2008 10:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi again,

Anyone interested in setting up a plugin that works like the Quick Upload for images for video with a few twists?

My vision of the program is just like Quick Upload. Browse, choose file, save to server.

Then when you click the "add to your post" it embeds the video within the post. It should also include an "embed" and "link" area similar to that of YouTube.

My reason behind this plugin is for the possibility of creating a video blog and hosting it on my server, allowing the skipping of the step of uploading onto YouTube and then just embedding it in the posts.

It should include a standard sized area that can't be adjusted other than having a full-screen option.

Thanks,
Gene :-)

2 Dec 15, 2008 08:13

You can pretty much cancel this request. I found PHPmotion, which is essentially a YouTube clone. Although I haven't been able to figure out how to load it the right way. There are like 20 steps in the installation, half of which seem confusing.

Gene :-)

3 Feb 27, 2009 13:36

I'd like to create a video blog, or at least have an occasional video post, and I'd like to host the files on my own server. There doesn't seem to be a good way.

I'm pretty new to b2evo, so if I'm missing something, let me know!

Form is loading...