Recent Topics

1 Dec 09, 2008 05:27    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I moved my blog from blog.paulchatman.com to blog.pjcii.net. I have the same host so it's still on the same server, and it uses the same database. But the difference is that the pjcii.net blog was a fresh install of 2.4.5 all i did was update the _basic_config.php file with the new server info. So everything is supposed to work. But instead I get this fatal error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/pjcinet/public_html/pjcii/blog/inc/items/model/_item.class.php on line 2544

What is going on? I can't have two blogs sharing the same database on the same server using the same blog software?

I do intend on deleting the paulchatman.com domain but I want everything working before I do that.

Thanks for any help.

Paul

2 Dec 09, 2008 05:43

Ok this is weird I had to update the original blog to 2.4.5, so blog.paulchatman.com works just fine with no issues. However, blog.pjcii.net acts up with the fatal errors. Anyone?

3 Dec 09, 2008 11:24

Try upping the memory limit in conf/_advanced.php

// If you get blank pages, PHP may be crashing because it doesn't have enough memory.
// The default is 8 MB (in PHP < 5.2) and 128 MB (in PHP > 5.2)
// Try uncommmenting the following line:
ini_set( 'memory_limit', '32M' );

¥

Form is loading...