Recent Topics

1 Mar 11, 2009 13:35    

1) Choosing an Avatar does not work
2) When clicking "Restore default locale settings" for a custom locale, it gets deleted.
3) Post Time is fixed to 24:00:00 format, not based on locale
4) Requested Chapter from T_categories without ID!

Set a Default Category for Blog A
Move all Categories of Blog A to another blog until there are no more Categories in Blog A
Then try to make a New Post in Blog A which has no more Categories (pre-3.x it says "You need to create a Category first before you can make a post.")

2 Mar 11, 2009 14:14

1. Known issue.
  2. Info notice popup wrote:

Are you sure you want to restore to default locales?

3. All custom locale definitions will be lost!
  4. New to me
  5. Interesting bug. What on earth are you doing with your blog?
  6. [/list:o] Thanks for reporting. Good luck

3 Mar 11, 2009 14:30

Afwas wrote:

1. Known issue.

2. Info notice popup wrote:

Are you sure you want to restore to default locales?

3. All custom locale definitions will be lost!
  • New to me

• Interesting bug. What on earth are you doing with your blog?

• [/list:o] Thanks for reporting. Good luck[/quote] #2: EDIT: Re-tested it. If I click this: Reload Restore defaults, the pop-up shows up. But if I just click on a per-locale basis, an HTML title attribute of "Restore Default Locale settings" shows up, but no pop-up. It then restores that one specific locale only, not the whole Regional Tab. The custom locale gets deleted if the icon is clicked for that specific locale only. #4: :lol: Launching a new blog, still experimenting with different setups. After I got a good one, I decided to move categories instead of moving the posts individually and made the old blog my aggregate all blog. Then I thought of testing out what will happen if I click "New Post" in a blog that used to have a (default) category :p

4 Mar 11, 2009 14:43

You can't really expect there to be a default for a custom locale, can you? But that same popup there would be nice.

Thanks again

5 Mar 11, 2009 14:47

Afwas wrote:

You can't really expect there to be a default for a custom locale, can you? But that same popup there would be nice.

Thanks again

Yep, a pop-up would be okay. Although I assumed it will do nothing for a custom locale hehe :p

Np. Will post if I find new ones. ^_^

Form is loading...